1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. Terms used in the Policy mean:
1. Service: website https://www.woodluck4kids.com;
2. User: an entity using the publicly available Website;
3. Owner: Esmee Inez Szarzyńska, Witkiewicza 7 / 9a, 38-500 Sanok, 687-172-28-92, 180843776;
4. Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User’s end device, used by the User when browsing the web pages. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the terminal device and the number;
3. The goal of the Policy is in particular:
2. providing Users with protection of privacy to the extent corresponding to the standards and requirements set out in applicable legal provisions.
4. The owner restricts the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
5. In order to obtain full access through the Website to the contents and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the principles resulting from the Policy.
6. Applications are the following legal provisions:
1. the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, as amended);
2. the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017.1219, as amended);
3. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (OJ L 119 of 4.5.2016) together with Polish provisions on the protection of personal data.
2. THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
1. Data regarding Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The Users’ personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent granted by the User or the occurrence of another condition authorizing the processing of data in accordance with the regulations, in particular the Regulation.
2. The owner shall take special care to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, ensure that the data is:
1. processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for Clients and other data subjects;
2. collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
3. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
4. correct and updated as necessary;
5. kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
6. processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures,
3. The owner shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of the personal data processed, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
4. The owner strives for systematic modernization of the applied IT, technical and organizational measures to protect this data, in particular, the owner provides updates of information security measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats arising from the operation of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
5. Each User who has provided the Owner with data in any way, the Owner provides access to data and other rights to data subjects, in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, including persons entitled to:
1. the right to withdraw consent regarding the processing of personal data;
2. the right to information regarding their personal data;
3. the right to control the processing of data, including their replenishment, updating, straightening or deletion;
4. the right to object to the processing or to limit processing;
5. the right to complain to the supervisory body and use other legal means to protect your rights.
6. The owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including by profiling, on the terms resulting from the Regulation. In this case, the goal of the Owner’s actions is marketing goals or the need to personalize messages sent to Users (including matching information to the needs or expectations of the User). The User has the right to object to such processing of his data – this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner’s address: email@example.com.
7. A person who has access to personal data processes it only on the basis of the Owner’s authorization or the contract for entrusting the processing of personal data and only on the Owner’s request.
2. Cookies are used to:
1. adaptation of the Website content to the User’s preferences;
2. optimizing the use of the Website, in particular by recognizing the User’s end device,
3. creating statistics,
4. maintaining the User’s session,
5. providing advertising content to the User.
3. Cookies may be placed on the end device of the Website User.
4. The collected data is used to monitor and check how the Users use the Website to improve the functioning of the Website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation.
5. It should be remembered that in some cases, independent of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the terminal device used for browsing websites (eg web browser) introduces the default storage of Cookies in the User’s end device. Users can change their Cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, among other things, in such a way as to block the automatic settings of Cookies or inform about their every posting in the User’s end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
6. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
7. Changing the settings is an expression of objection, which in the future may cause difficulties in using the Website. Disabling the Cookie option completely will not mean that you can not view the content posted on the Website, subject to those to whom login requires access.
8. Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed in the end device of the User (using the Website will cause automatic placing of Cookies in the User’s end device).
9. The stored data contained in the User’s end device does not cause any configuration changes in the User’s end device or software installed in this device.
10. Cookies information also applies to other similar technologies used within the Website.
4. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The policy has been adopted under the Owner’s order and enters into force on 25/05/2018. The Policy may be changed in the same manner.
2. All departures from the Policy must be in writing under pain of nullity.
3. The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. In matters not regulated in the Policy, relevant provisions of law shall apply.